Thursday, July 26, 2007

Welcome

Hello everyone out there that is reading this. I have decided that I wanted to keep a bigger picture of the diet I now have to follow... no wheat/gluten. It's not that hard of a diet but it does mean a lot of extra time spent doing what you really take for granted... label reading.

I'm Jami... a lot of people though know me on the web as a BBW (big beautiful women) and by the name Curvy Kitty. I'm an adult web model which means I also do a lot of nude/sexual stuff for my website. I have to be open about that since a lot of people want to know who I am as a person when they read my stuff.

I'm starting this blog to....
1. Keep track of the new diet
2. Let my fans/members know what is going on with me real life
3. Perhaps toss some valuable information out to those to suffer from Celica or Wheat Intolerance
4. Post videos if I can from grocery shopping trips, eating out and so forth
5. Post great recipes that I will come back to make time and time again w/ photos.

I'm sure there are a lot more reason in the future for this blog but I hope to see it grow and to have people post in it with their questions, ideas or even their own diet. Hope to see you all here!

No comments: