Monday, August 25, 2008

Spam Messages

Ok guys and gals... this is enough. I now have changed the moderation of this blog to have to approve, reject or delete comments. Why did I have to do this?? because when I came back here to post in this group, I already had people leaving spam style comments with such stupid crap like for plasma TV's and then last night when my newest posting, I got a couple of people trying to push through dating sites.

Get real people. I wouldn't allow it on my website blogs and I'm certainly not going to allow it on my personal blog either.

Coco, I deleted the post you made before with the dating site, I'm most likely not going to approve another one so don't even try again ok?

Sorry to be this way but I want a CLEAN blog. This is MY blog to share with everyone out there that is wheat intolerant and a bbw (even if your not bbw but still love really good recipes, advice and knowledge)... but it is NOT for dropping random links off that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

No comments: