Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Exciting Break Through

While going through my blog and changing it to a new template as well as tweaking some stuff, I remembered not too long ago my husband had told me about something a Holland Doctor (or team of doctors) has found.

With any luck, they have found away to treat Celiac Disease and not just have it a 'have to stay away from gluten' style disease.

I won't go into full detail here except they have found something that breaks down the gluten so much that it becomes harmless before it reaches the lower gut area.

Please read more about it at the link below... I hope they start doing studies soon! I would LOVE to be part of it bout I hate doctors, tests and the like so I'll just be glad when they come out with it!

Celiac Success - New Enzyme Efficiently Degrades Gluten

No comments: