Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Many More Recipes To Come

LOL I have SOOOO many more photos and recipes to add but for now that is all I will post for now. Just looking at the recipes I have on back stock so to speak I think I counted something over 10 more that I have made and have photos to. Of course and don't forget that I just got my new oven so there are certain to be more. My first 'recipe' made with my new oven of course was my beloved peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies. I just adore peanutbutter and chocolate!

I have plans to try all sorts of new things. The egg recipe posted earlier today was one of them. I also want to make fresh and exciting new salads for the summer if it gets warm enough this year and I plan to have as many picnics as I can also so I'll make sure to get nice picnic shots of some of the recipes. I have plans to post a pizza recipe that I started to make just before my oven gave out a few months ago! It'll be an easy recipe but it's ever so good and will feed a 2-4 people easily.

I'm glad to be back on the go, feeling better then I have in a long time, sleeping better, pain free, finding out that I am for sure gluten intolerant (tested this myself a few weeks ago and had some bad reactions to it so there is no doubt now if it was actually gluten or my gallbladder), I've been losing weight, my skin is better and just all in all, I suggest if someone thinks they are living with a problem they shouldn't be, get help for it! Don't just think 'it's in my head, I'll live with it'! I did it for over 2yrs thinking it was what I was eating gluten style, cross contamination from my husband and such, when the 'pain/bloating' I was experiencing was actually gallstone/bladder attacks! GET TO YOUR DOCTOR and if he/she doesn't help, go to another, be demanding and make sure they test you the way YOU think you should be.... after all only YOU know how YOU feel!

No comments: